OFFICE & ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- What makes WordPro different from other virtual assistants? In the sidebar at the right, you can read what others have said about us! Your business is our business, and we take it seriously. We often work while you sleep! For transcription, word processing, office support, managing email… we’ll get it done! To learn more, CLICK HERE.
- Tired of waiting for updates to your site? Frustrated because you can’t talk to a real person? On hold forever? Fed up with “customer-NO-service” attitudes? Sick of nickel-and-dime fees for every little thing? You’ve come to the right place! At last, someone who cares! CLICK HERE to learn more about website updates.
BLOGS & NEWSLETTERS
- Managing communications with your customers or vendors is very important, but how much time will you spend on the mundane administrative tasks of doing that? We will keep your lists updated, create great looking newsletters or blogs, or just provide another pair of eyes to proof your content. See examples HERE.
CONFIDENTIALITY & PRIVACY
- We understand the importance of confidentiality and will protect your privacy and proprietary interests to our fullest capability. We do not share your private or personal information with any outside source. Your data will be stored on locked devices in secure password-protected platforms.
- We offer a variety of billing or payment plans to suit any budget. Fees average about $45 per hour. Whether you need temporary assistance only or long-term service, you’ll find WordPro to be a valuable asset, easily affordable with no minimum requirements and no long-term contracts.
- Our invoices go out at the end of the month unless you specify another time schedule. Some projects may require a nominal deposit before we can begin work. We accept payments in cash or checks, as well as PayPal and Zelle. A $20 fee will be imposed for all returned checks.